Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inquiry into price gouging with the major supermarket chains

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,021 Times in 1,550 Posts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    that's a surprising left leaning video. I mean Jordan is about as left as you can get. be careful wotnot don't put something too left leaning up or it will crash the forum. from what i have observed this platform is extremely right wing and hostile towards people with center or left viewpoints.
    Last edited by bazzy; 26-04-24 at 06:49 PM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,021 Times in 1,550 Posts

Everyone knows I don't have a political viewpoint ; I'm only in it for the poop & laughter

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,255 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazzy View Post
    that's a surprising left leaning video. I mean Jordan is about as left as you can get. be careful wotnot don't put something too left leaning up or it will crash the forum. from what i have observed this platform is extremely right wing and hostile towards people with center or left viewpoints.
    Yes, heaven forbid anybody having an opinion that differs to yours or the left’s in general, but then again, that’s how it is, isn’t it….
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Thanks

There is a difference between having a different view and being hostile towards people with a different viewpoint.
    asking for justification on a position or responding to a critical attack is not being hostile.

personal attacks on individuals because of their viewpoint is being hostile.

Bundi i have no issue with you having a different viewpoint to me on things. its when I am attacked and called names by what i can only articulate as the extreme right rather than putting up a valid argument, thats where it crosses the line for me. that is what brings me to make a joke like that.

if everyone had the same viewpoint then life would be boring. there are also things that i have the same views on as the right for example the garbage that went on during the voice vote.

it is my observation that the further politically rightwing you are the less tolerant you are of people of the opposing viewpoint.

I however am not politically aligned to the left. My political standing is fluid. for example i have no intention to vote labor this state election. not even close. I will likely even vote LNP at a federal level because their policy on nuclear better aligns with my position.
    Last edited by bazzy; 26-04-24 at 07:54 PM.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12